Chief Security Architect - IoT
This well established Silicon Valley fabless Internet of Things (IoT) company is seeking a Chief Security Architect and Strategist to own and drive all Smart Connectivity and contributes to the overall Company’s device and platform security architecture definition and implementation. The position requires intimate familiarity of the techniques to protect sensitive information on a set of electronic devices, to protect their communication channels with other devices, to protect their overall functional integrity, to authenticate with and to allow authentication from other devices and systems through robust security policies in areas like multimedia content distribution, storage, display and Industrial and Consumer Internet of Things. The position reports to the VP of Smart Connectivity Technology Group.
- Drive all organizational efforts through the security development cycle.
- Own the responsibility for all security related matters for the products under the responsibility of the Smart Connectivity Division.
- Be an advocate and evangelist for product and platform security strategies for the entire Corporation.
- Be fully responsible for all aspects of device and platform security, including overall security strategy, embedded security-aware architecture for both hardware and software components of the Smart Connectivity products.
- Develop security policies, participate and contribute to industry security initiatives and standards.
- Promote and educate, internally and at dedicated industry events, for security awareness, and continuous.
- Stay abreast of industry trends for any new security threats that could impact the Company products.
- MS or Ph.D. in CS/EE
- Minimum 12-year experience in Security related technologies countermeasures implementation.
- Deep understanding of both SoC design flow and embedded software development processes.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience driving complex projects with multi-site project teams in a leading role.
- Prior participation to standard committees.
- Proven experience in embedded security implementations
- Knowledge of cryptography and experience implementing cryptographic algorithms in embedded systems.
- Hands-on experience of copy and content protection technologies, device authentication, device integrity.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Available to travel (30-40%) in the Country and abroad.