Sales Manager - Fabless IoT
This well established Silicon Valley fabless Internet of Things (IoT) company seeking a Sales Manager who owns the sales process and the customer relationships for the entire product portfolio for the Emerging Accounts. This position reports to the VP of Sales.
- Manage existing business with the assigned customers.
- Identify new design-in opportunities for all products.
- Manage relationships with new and existing customers at all levels.
- Develop a strong working relationship with customers’ engineering and purchasing personnel.
- Work closely with marketing, business development, and engineering to penetrate new customers and/or find new opportunities at the existing customers for all products lines.
- Manage Sales Representatives and distributors activities, as well as relationships to support existing businesses and find new strategic opportunities to increase revenue.
- BS/MSEE or BS/MS in Computer Science
- Minimum 5 years of experience in semiconductor sales.
- Keen experience with the semiconductor industry and trends.
- Proven track record in growing revenues responsibly.
- Experience in managing large numbers of customer accounts simultaneously.
- Proven experience in managing distribution and representative sales channels.
- Proven negotiation and business management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Available to travel domestically and internationally (50%)