This Silicon Valley touch/sensor startup is seeking a senior-level Firmware Engineer to lead and drive the embedded/firmware development efforts for their devices. This role will contribute to creating the world's most advanced touch technology. This role will strategically partner with Product Management to define and implement electrical architecture for their devices. You will be responsible for the following:
- Develop test suites to validate functionality of new features prior to release.
- Plan and rollout firmware updates to existing devices on the market.
- Investigate bug reports and help prepare quick fixes prior to release.
- Develop firmware tests to support factory builds.
- Create custom builds of firmware to support new devices and form-factors.
- Partner with the Sales/Marketing team to customize technology solutions for 3rd party integrations.